NTL Laboratory provides state-of-the-art medical laboratory tests and related services in Midwest regions of the United States through our Central Laboratory and Processing Center.
- Preparation of customer invoices as needed.
- Timely review of new Sales Orders for accuracy.
- Apply customer payments to appropriate NTL Laboratory or Biotech accounts.
- Oversee accurate A/R processes and procedures.
- Enter approved invoices into accounting system, ensuring accurate account coding and departmental allocations.
- Review employee expenses reports for accuracy.
- Scheduling invoice payments within terms and according to policy.
- Respond to vendor inquiries and resolve A/P issues by working with other departments and the vendor.
- Prepare annual 1099s issued to appropriate vendors.
- Prepare and enter various journal entries.
- Reconcile and analyze general ledger accounts.
- Maintain the fixed and intangible asset sub ledger and record monthly depreciation and amortization expense.
- Maintain Prepaid and Accrued Expenses account reconciliations, posting expenses in correct periods, and updating future expenses.
- Reconcile inventory monthly and review quarterly.
- Post inventory transactions as requested.
- Manage service contracts and extended warranties, and post related journal entries.
- Prepare monthly customer revenue analysis reports and backlogs.
- Prepare reports required for quarterly financial submission to Headquarters.
- Participate in audits and physical inventories.
- Investigate questionable data and recommend actions to resolve discrepancies.
- File/scan documents on as-needed basis.
- Utilize Quickbooks ERP system.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000/year
- 3-5 years’ experience performing accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field preferred.
- CPA or studying for this designation preferred.
- Exceptional integrity, professionalism, detail-orientation, and organization.
- Familiarity with both small and large company processes.
- Familiarity with medical laboratories a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, including formulas etc.
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions:
- Occasional overtime may be required (monthly/quarterly/annual closing, audits, etc.)
NTL Laboratory Headquarters and NTL BioTech are located in Skokie, Illinois.
NTL leads the local market in scientific innovation, client partnerships, service & responsiveness. We are at the forefront of innovation within Toxicology and Molecular areas of laboratory diagnostic testing.
Founded in 2014, NTL is first in healthcare technology research and development with our innovative molecular diagnostics and toxicology testing and provide the fastest test result reporting available!
Our executive leadership and Ph.D scientists offer decades of expertise towards leading NTL to new heights in the industry.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
NTL Laboratory is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Location: One location.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Please complete the following form to submit your application: