Laboratory Driver Courier – Full Time
NTL Laboratory provides state-of-the-art medical laboratory tests and related services in the Midwest region of the United States through our Central Processing Center. NTL Laboratory Headquarters and central processing center is located in Skokie, Illinois.
$20-$23/hour NTL Laboratory is currently accepting applications for Full-Time Laboratory Driver Courier - NTL Headquarters are based in Skokie IL.
Laboratory Driver Courier duties include: Maintaining individual driver schedule, accurate routing logistics and data entry. The Driver must Clocking In and Clocking out from our NTL Laboratory company kiosk, and provide safe transporting of samples from customers to the lab on a fixed schedule utilizing coolers and clean packaging for sample transport. Other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Prior medical courier experience is a plus.
- A High School diploma or GED (required); an associate degree in Biology or related field (preferred).
- Demonstrates safe and courteous driving record.
- Transports laboratory specimens according to established schedules and routes.
- Documents client specimen pick ups while accounting for all specimens received from each client.
- Proficiency with data entry and computer applications.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Presents a professional image to clients.
- Assists in training new staff and documenting their progress per department guidelines.
- Responsible for routine maintenance of NTL vehicles.
- Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs above waist level.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Provide the safe and efficent transportation of our laboratory specimens, track deliveries of lab supplies to clients according to the driver's scheduled route.
- Documents and reports any issues to our NTL Client Representative.
The Laboratory Driver Courier will be provided with an NTL vehicle to use when collecting and delivering our lab specimens.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
Job Type: Full-time.
$20.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Experience level: 1 year
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Shift availability: Night Shift (Required).
Work Location: On the road.
Please complete the following form to submit your application: