The Midwest’s most Progressive Clinical Laboratory Service
Clinical Toxicology Laboratory
NTL's toxicology testing labs provide data information about the controlled medications, other substances (abused and non-abused) and also for therapeutics drug monitoring in the patient's system from either urine or oral fluid samples. This information helps guide a physician's treatment of a patient. In addition, this testing ensures the safe use of prescription and is designed to help physicians provide the best level of care.
Toxicology Testing Lab
NTL’s clinical toxicology laboratory offers the most accurate and rapid quantitative testing for urine and oral fluid drug (including sub-classes) levels and promises the following services:
- UF scanning by state of the art LC/MS machines performed in 12,000 square foot, state of the art facility.
- Professionally trained scientist and technicians with degrees in chemistry, biology, biochemistry, from elite universities.
- Expansive and customizable testing menu consisting of over 85 individual analytes.
- Rapid 48-72 hour turnaround time.
- High yield and specified results with correlation of medication list provided at the time of order - easy to read and available in both expanded or condensed versions.
- Client-oriented customer service - the NTL team is always there for you.
Want to learn more? Need help now?
Call us now at 888-977-5776 or visit our laboratory facilities in Skokie, IL.
UF Scanning by State-of-the-Art LC/MS Machines
- High-Sensitive & High-Speed Scanning at 30,000 u/sec.
- Simultaneous Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis.
- Simultaneous High-Speed Screening of 12 Toxicology Drugs.
The LC/MS machine is capable of simultaneously obtain both qualitative and quantitative information in a single analysis. Acquisition occurs so rapidly that MS/MS scans and MRM measurement can be performed concurrently while maintaining quatitative accuracy. MS/MS scans are usable and reliable because even at 30,000 u/sec, it uses a 0.1 u scan step.