The Midwest’s most Progressive Clinical Laboratory Service
Hematology Laboratory Testing
At NTL Laboratory, we conduct comprehensive hematology tests to identify problems within patients' blood samples. Our team is made up of highly trained experts who specialize in the analysis and discovery of common blood disorders and can offer hospitals, urgent care centers, and other medical professionals the resources they need to make informed patient diagnoses. From the detection of infections and diseases to blood clots and cancer, NTL Laboratory can assist you by providing accurate results every time.
Our Hematology Blood Tests
- Full Blood Count Testing When testing white and red blood cells as well as platelets, we're able to determine the presence of infections, anemia, and other suspected diseases.
- White Blood Cells (WBC) Testing. Determining white blood cell count can aid in determining the status of the body's disease and illness-fighting capabilities.
- Red Blood Cells (RBC) Testing. RBC testing can help uncover inflammatory diseases, some cancer types, and provide insight into bone marrow failure and other complications.
- Hemoglobin Testing. Our hematology laboratory tests hemoglobin samples to determine the cause of dehydration, heart failure, liver disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and more.
- Hematocrit and Platelets. Measuring the ratio of red blood cells to plasma provides doctors with critical information regarding potential problems that may lead to blood clots, infection, and malignant cancers.
- And more. From mono screening, vitamin B12 deficiency testing, and renal profiling to cholesterol testing and blood glucose testing, NTL Laboratory offers comprehensive hematology blood tests to help you make better medical conclusions.
Why Choose NTL Laboratory for Hematology Testing?
Our hematology testing services provide reliable results on which medical professionals can confidently base their patient diagnoses. It is our mission to collect, analyze, and report on samples correctly and accurately so that there are no lab errors that could negatively influence a particular diagnosis. To learn more about our hematology laboratory services.