The Midwest’s most Progressive Clinical Laboratory Service
Clinical Chemistry Test & Lab Services
At NTL Laboratory, our mission is to assist our partner physicians and their staff with accurate clinical chemistry tests leveraging optimized specimen workflows with sample collection & test order management, expedient accessioning & processing, accurate testing, and clear and valuable result reporting. Our clinical chemists run a wide range of tests on human body fluids, including lipid panels, and various blood analyses that enable NTL to accurately test for various chemical compounds and provide essential diagnostic information on patient health and well-being to their providers.
Why Choose NTL Laboratory?
Our clinical chemistry tests and lab services offer fast and accurate results that are free from common lab errors. Blood, serum, plasma, and urine tests that showcase abnormal results are retested to ensure that we are always providing the most concise and accurate reporting on each and every sample tested. To learn more about our laboratory services and chemistry lab tests in particular, please feel free to contact us by clicking this link.
Parameters We Test For
- Carbohydrates. Analyzing glucose levels within the body can help to identify and diagnose disorders such as hypoglycemia as well as diabetes.
- Lipids. Testing lipid levels can aid in the diagnosis of heart disease, liver disease, cardiovascular disease, and other serious conditions.
- Enzymes. Measuring enzymes can offer information about issues that may be present with specific vital organs. Pancreatic inflammation or carcinoma, liver disorders, and skeletal muscle damage can all be identified by testing enzymes released into the blood.
- Hormones Analyzing varying hormone levels can indicate whether different glands are functioning properly and help with the diagnosis of issues with the adrenal, thyroid, and pituitary glands.
- Proteins. Testing protein concentration can provide doctors with information regarding nutritional deficiencies and metabolic disorders as well as shed light on cancer in some cases.
- Electrolytes. Sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, chloride, and bicarbonate levels are tested to help with the diagnosis of metabolic and kidney disorders.
- Metabolites. By measuring the levels of nitrogen, creatinine, and urea within a blood sample we can offer insight into how the kidneys are functioning.
- Urine Drug Screening. By screening for up to 12 drug classes, specimens can be tested with high levels of accuracy not available in dip sticks or cups. These specimens results may then be confirmed by NTL’s advanced toxicology department for positive or negative detection of the screen findings.