Welcome to NTL’s patient results web portal
Please wait about 24 hours after having your specimen collected before trying to register for your patient portal account. (We need to process your requisition in order to send your patient account to our portal database.)
- To get registered please click the “NTL Patient Portal” button below and then click the “Create a New Account” link to get started.
- NTL Patient Portal
- All you will need to create an account is your first and last name, your date of birth and your email address.
- Once you click the “Save” button on this form, an email will be sent to your email box.
- Open the email message and click on the “Activation Code” link then simply enter your date of birth, your desired user name and a password and finally click the check box that acknowledges that you agree with the terms of service.
- Please be sure to make a note of your username and password!
- Sign on to the portal to view your results if they have been released or wait for the email notifying you of the release of your results.
This can be used for all future test results with NTL.
For Apple iPhones and iPads you may download the “LabHub” app and register for our results using this app as well by following the simple prompts within the app. In order to use the LabHub app you will need your date of service or the date upon which your specimen was collected.